Clear your schedules, Final Fantasy 14 (opens in new tab) fans: Square Enix has released a colossal eight-minute trailer detailing patch 3.3, Revenge of the Horde (opens in new tab). The first we heard of Revenge of the Horde was an insubstantial teaser (opens in new tab) a month ago. This trailer might be overcompensating.
If you don't have the time (or download allowance) to enjoy the full eight minutes, the highlights include:
- The final chorus of the Dragonsong War main scenario quest
- A new raid: The Weeping City of Mhach
- Two new dungeons: Sohr Khai and Hullbreaker Isle
- More Trials: The Final Steps of Faith
- Beast Tribe quests from everybody's favourite walking pompoms, the Moogles
- A raid finder that allows you to put your self-loathing to good use and tackle the toughest encounters with randoms
- New hairstyles, emotes and assorted fluff
Patch 3.3 goes live June 7, but if 11 days sounds a horribly long way off, today, May 27, marks the start of the Make It Rain Campaign (opens in new tab). Make It Rain is the latest seasonal event, taking place at "happiest place in Eorzea" (uh oh), the Manderville Gold Saucer. Shenanigans last until June 10, 3pm BST.