And in other PC gaming news...
Battlefield 3's Caspian Border map is open to all! And on thing is certain. Thomas Ashton Senior, you are a terrible pilot. I've not seen such awful flying in some time. If you were a real pilot your call sign would be 'Calamity'.On the other hand, wheeee! Jets!
I can't really complain, the first time I tried to fly a helicopter in Bad Company 2 I accidentally flew backward out of the map, crashed and doomed everyone inside. Sorry guys. Here's hoping DICE give us a chance to learn to fly outside of competitive multiplayer this time.
Check inside for a selection of barrel rolling, hot dogging PC gaming news.
- IGN get a look at a new 64 player Battlefield 3 map. Operation Firestorm.
- Scoregasm is out! Thanks to Elliot for the tip.
- Bitgamer makes a case for why Origin is a good thing.
- Gaming Daily talk to Chet Faliszek about Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
- VG247 have spotted a cartoon trailer for Gotham City Impostors.
- DSO Gaming say an incoming Rage patch will add graphics options.
Have you had a crack at Caspian yet readers? What did you think? More importantly, how do you fly those things?