Amazon is slashing 20 percent off the price of several already discounted wireless-AC routers that are sold and shipped through its Amazon Warehouse division. This is where Amazon sells used items, so it's a great chance to pick up one of the best gaming routers for less.
The 20 percent discount applies to models listed as "Like New," which Amazon says are in "perfect condition" except for the packaging.
"A 'like new' item sold on Amazon Warehouse is in perfect condition, however, due to the condition of the packaging, it does not meet Amazon.com standards for new product. Returned items with minor packaging defects are classified as Used-Like New'," Amazon explains.
The discount on top of a discount means you can save big on some router models, including higher-end units that typically command a premium price. Here are a few examples (final price compared to original list price for new):
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200: $280.80 (down from $450)
- Neatgear Nighthawk X6 AC3200: $153.19 (down from $260)
- Netgear Nighthawk X6 AC3000: $128.70 (down from $220)
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900: $103.80 (down from $150)
- Netgear Orbi Whole Home: $208 (down from $370)
- Asus AC5300 RT-AC5300: $202.09 (down from $350)
- Asus AC3100 RT-AC88U: $213.98 (down from $300)
- Asus AC1750 RT-AC66U-B1: $67.31 (down from $108)
Not all router models carry the stacked 20 percent discount, but there are several that do. The ones that do will say so, in bold letters, underneath the price. On some listings, you may have to do a bit of scrolling to find the one being sold by Amazon Warehouse, depending on how many sellers there are. It's worth the effort though.
Some online stores give us a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Read our affiliate policy for more info.