Fortnite's Last Stop challenges are a limited-time event that lets you celebrate the (still a little ways away) end of Season 10. How are we celebrating? More shootin' and lootin', of course.
Your rewards for finishing challenges include the typical battle stars, experience points, and one heart-touching loading screen you see in the image above.
Here's every currently available challenge as of October 7.
Fortnite Last Stop Challenge List
- Deal damage with suppressed weapons to opponents (500 total)
- Outlast opponents in solo or squads mode (150 total)
- Assault rifle eliminations (5 total)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Happy Hamlet (7 total)
- Land at Lucky Landing or Retail Row in different matches (3 total)
If you're in need of some help wading through all the Fortnite content out there, allow us. We've got our favorite Fortnite creative codes for players wanting a change of pace from Battle Royale. If you're diving back into Battle Royale with the new season, make sure to check out our Season 10 map and loot guide since some significant changes have gone down. And if you just need a good catching up, here's the Season 10 patch notes.