Mass Effect 3
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Electronic Arts UK
US Publisher: Electronic Arts
Age Rating: ESRB Mature | PEGI 18
Whether you like the ending, don't mind the ending, or made them change the ending, you'll probably agree that Mass Effect 3 wraps up BioWare's grand sci-fi trilogy in exciting, mostly satisfying style. (And if you don't, please direct your concerns to this friendly Krogan.)
The third part of a trilogy is always hard - just look at Return of the Jedi - but the conclusion to BioWare's opus manages to tie up loose ends, reward the dozens of choices made during the previous games, and refine the delicate shooter-RPG formula, all while leaving us wanting more from this compelling, richly detailed universe.
VerdictRead the review
A culmination of all the choice, character and intrigue of Mass Effect. A satisfying end to a spectacular adventure.
Latest on Mass Effect 3
The ultimate ending to the Mass Effect trilogy was famously... divisive. Now, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 lead writer ...
- Mass Effect 3 launches Operation: Lodestone, their longest multiplayer event
- Unofficial Mass Effect design compo inspires impressive entries: Volus Chef, Elcor tank
- Next Mass Effect 3 DLC teased in screenshots showing colorful casino, smashy Krogan
- The Game of the Year 2012: Mass Effect 3
- The Text Adventures That Never Were: Mass Effect 3
- Operation: Detonator promises an explosive weekend of Mass Effect 3 co-op
- Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC trailer shows female Turian, criminal camaraderie
- Artist brings Mass Effect cast into the Dragon Age universe
- Bioware asks: Should Mass Effect 4 be a sequel or a prequel?
- Mass Effect 3 gets unofficial happy ending mod