PC Gamer UK April issue: The Witcher 3
Spring seems reluctant to arrive this year. Is it because of the increasingly erratic meteorological conditions resulting from climate change? Or is it because of FROST GIANTS?!?! We know what we think, and no vast body of evidence and scientific consensus is going to convince us otherwise - particularly not now that we've gone and featured such a mythic beast as the cover star of issue 251 of PC Gamer UK. He's one of the many gruesome gribblies you might encounter in The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, to which we've dedicated a massive preview. There's lots more besides: we get on board with Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, voyage to the edge of known space in Wildstar and screech through the skies in Divinity: Dragon Commander.
All that AND the mag comes with £8 worth of PlanetSide 2 items!
Issue 251 should be on shelves today, but you can nab it from the App Store, Google Play and Zinio too. Of course, you could always subscribe and get each issue delivered to your door! Hit the jump to see the exclusive subs cover to fully appreciate the majesty of our new ice-dwelling overlord. Then discover what other treats await: news, previews, reviews, retrospectives, tech tests and much more!
This month we...
- brave the beasts of CD Projekt's dark fantasy sequel - The Witcher 3
- cruise through a warzone as a jetpack-powered lizard in Divinity: Dragon Commander
- swab AssFlag's poop deck
- plunge into previews of Wildstar, Wargame: Airland Battle, East Vs. West, Command & Conquer, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and more
- reinvigorate our back catalogue of games with a spot of spring cleaning and extensive modding
- judge the likes of Dead Space 3, Proteus, Crysis 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Skyrim: Dragonborn, Dungeonland and many more
- score the market's finest SSDs
- return to past glories in Imperialism 2
- kill a man with poo in our new diary featuring the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2.
- and loads more!