UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
Developer: Uber Entertainment
Age Rating: ESRB Pending | PEGI Pending
Uber Entertainment’s Jon Mavor – he worked on Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander, strategy fans – asked for $900,000 on Kickstarter to make Planetary Annihilation, a real-time strategy featuring a similarly incredible sense of scale. This game ups the ante by giving us an entire solar system to oversee, including the ability to smash planets together. You responded by giving him over $2 million – just think how many planets he can collide with that.
Latest on Planetary Annihilation
Uber Entertainment has announced a substantial new beta build for Planetary Annihilation, which has been available on Steam Early Access ...
- Planetary Annihilation devs show planet creation tech, clever unit pathfinding
- Planetary Annihilation screenshots show buildings, units, unit cannon
- Planetary Annihilation available for tiered pre-order, $60 tier and up grants early access
- Planetary Annihilation Kickstarter now over $2 million, Uber is livestreaming the last 2 hours
- Planetary Annihilation gets new stretch goal: galactic war
- Planetary Annihilation shatters Kickstarter target, sails on towards stretch goals
- Planetary Annihilation announces stretch goals: naval units, gas and water planets
- Planetary Annihilation interview
- Planetary Annihilation preview—when strategy worlds collide (with moons)