Dark Souls 2: Prepare to Die on PC
Praise the sun! Dark Souls 2 is finally coming to PC on April 25, and PC Gamer has everything you need to get ready. Every day between now and next Friday, we're giving you the best tips to survive, video of our favorite deaths, impressions on the game's new graphics and control settings, and in-depth technical analysis from Durante, the modder who fixed Dark Souls on PC. Two weeks of Dark Souls, all leading up to our review on April 25.
Check this hub daily as we fill in everything you need to know about Dark Souls 2 on PC.
- Here are Dark Souls 2's graphics and control options
- Dark Souls 2 launch trailer
- 27 of our favorite deaths in Dark Souls
- Dark Souls 2 beginners guide: how to stay alive (longer)
- Dark Souls 2 4k screenshots
- Dark Souls 2 PC port: mod god Durante's verdict
- Dark Souls 2 tweak guide from Durante
- Dark Souls 2 modded: Durante's GeDoSaTo enables downsampling, texture modding
- Secrets Guide to Dark Souls 2's estus shards, shortcuts and more
- Dark Souls 2 review