It's that time of year again where we round up our absolutely, positively, empirically-tested, definitive list of The Top 100 PC Games. Spread across a whopping 27 pages, our global team has assembled to rank and share the best of the best you can play right now. But the question is: do we have a new number one? Find out within.
Elsewhere inside, Chris reports back from his exclusive hands-on time with version 3.0 of Star Citizen's Alpha, while Andy takes an in-depth look at XCOM 2's game-changing War of the Chosen expansion. Samuel jumps into Assassin's Creed Origins, the soft reset of the open world series, while Steven Messner takes Final Fantasy 14's Stormblood add-on for a whirl.
Fancy some extra reading this month? Of course you do, and we've got you covered with our 52-page Blizzard special supplement—a celebration of the studio's past, present and future.
Previews this month include Tropico 5, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and much more; and an extra gift by way of a free pet for Runescape should see you right.
Issue 308 is on shelves now and available on all your digital devices from , the and (they may be slow to update—look for the red-eyed alien on the front). You can also order direct from or to save yourself some cash, receive monthly deliveries and enjoy our exclusive subscriber covers. Check out this month's beauty:
- The Top 100 PC games you can play right now.
- Andy takes an in-depth look at XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.
- Chris gets an exclusive hands-on with version 3.0 of Star Citizen's alpha.
- Steven Messner rates FF14's Stormblood expansion.
- Our 52-page Blizzard special supplement.
- Caveblazers, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Get Even and more reviewed.
- Assassin's Creed Origins, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and more previewed.
- Our keyboard group test.
- And much more!