World of Tanks
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Wargaming.net
US Publisher: Wargaming.net
Age Rating: ESRB Teen | PEGI 7
A free-to-play multiplayer wargame that's rapidly taking over the world. While other MMOs mount their defenses in a futile attempt to fight back against Wargaming.net's extraordinarily popular online game, know that World of Tanks features around 240 armoured vehicles to drive, with a variety of game modes to use them in, including random battles, training and clan battles.
As of 2012 there were over 45 million registered players around the world. The game currently holds the record for most players online on a single server - a whopping 500,000.
Latest on World of Tanks
World of Tanks is looking to up its game in the coming year, and we’ll be lucky enough to have ...
- PC Gamer presents World of Tanks: a definitive 148 page guide, for iPad and iPhone
- World of Tanks teams up with appropriately tanky anime Girls und Panzer
- World of Tanks 8.7 update sounds off with British artillery and a new map
- Win a Weekend at War pass, World of Tanks gold and logitech gaming goodies worth over £200
- World of Tanks 8.6 update brings new artillery, loud trailer
- World of Tanks celebrates 60 million registered users with explosive CGI spectacle
- World of Tanks reinvents in-game store to remove "pay-to-win" items, pushes for eSports presence
- World of Tanks developer to unify premium accounts across all titles
- World of Tanks announces bonus XP and discounted tanks for Memorial Day sale
- World of Tanks screenshots show a barrage of artillery from update 8.6