UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Square Enix
US Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Montreal
Age Rating: ESRB |
Details on Thief 4 are as hard to come by as the series' stealthy protagonist, Garret. It was announced as being in early production in 2009 at Eidos Montreal, who did a great job with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Since then, aside from the silly Thi4f logo and some leaked storyboard artwork. If Eidos Montreal can reboot Thief as well as they did Deus Ex then this will be one to watch.
Latest on Thief 4
Speedrunning a game like the new Thief sometimes means knowing when to slow down. Youtuber prenatual has set a pretty high standard ...
- Thief system requirements released - how good a PC will you need to steal?
- Thief difficulty settings dare you to be an "Iron Man"
- Thief no longer has QTEs, does still contain customisable UI
- Thief trailer tells the story of The City, via Garrett's behatted fence Basso
- Thief diary: giving Garrett a hand in the tailor shop theft
- Thief interview -- mission structure, complexity, lessons from Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Thief hands-on: the life and times of a kleptomanic clock tower cosh-ninja
- Thief trailer shows first in-game footage of Garrett sneaking, stealing and escaping
- Thief's 'Bank Heist' revealed: a "true homage" to Thief 2, hidden away as pre-order DLC
- Thief release date announced, Gamescom trailer slips out while you're distracted