UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Electronic Arts UK
US Publisher: Electronic Arts
Age Rating: ESRB Pending | PEGI Pending
If you pre-ordered the limited edition of Medal of Honor: Warfighter (our sympathies), then there is some good news in that you'll be given early access to the beta version of Battlefield 4 this autumn. In the meantime, we know very little about Dice's upcoming shooter, apart from the fact that it exists, it will probably take place on a battlefield at some point, and retailers GameStop appear to have seen it before everyone else.
Will it be any good? Our Magic-8 Ball says 'outlook good', considering how much we enjoyed Battlefield 3 and its handful of map packs.
VerdictRead the review
Although familiar to BF3, but BF4 remains a visually and sonically satisfying, reliably intense FPS. Improved by Commander Mode and a terrific and diverse map set.
Latest on Battlefield 4
Did you ever crash to desktop and wish you could sue Electronic Arts over the buggy, unstable quality of Battlefield ...
- Battlefield 4 screenshots: maxed settings at 7680x1440 on LPC
- Battlefield 4 getting a seven-day double XP event for all players
- Battlefield 4: Second Assault trailer released, meanwhile EA say annualising the franchise could destroy it
- Battlefield 4: Second Assault video runs through new maps, weapons and features
- Battlefield 4 update released, aims to reduce crashes and eliminate network sync bug
- Battlefield 4: China Rising's maps and features reportedly revealed by leaked image
- This Battlefield 4 disco mode is a bug, not a feature
- Battlefield 4 server-side update claims to fix two of the most common crashes
- Battlefield 4 Mythbusters video shows that you can revive friends in midair, save them by diving on bombs
- Battlefield 4: Second Assault DLC maps officially named