With Fortnite season 4, Epic has added an entire roster of Marvel characters that you can earn skins for. Chief among these is Wolverine, the clawed X-Men member himself. Even better, it's the yellow and black look (plus a brown "classic" style) that you'd recognize from the comics. Instead of earning the Wolverine skin by leveling up your battle pass, Fortnite players need to finish each Wolverine challenge as they come out. All six challenges are now available, and you'll have to defeat Wolverine, who is now an in-game boss character.
That's easier said than done, so we've whipped up this guide on how to complete the Fortnite Wolverine challenges and get the skin. Then you'll be snikt'ing in no time.
How to start the Fortnite Wolverine challenges
First, you can only access the Wolverine challenges by buying the season 4 battle pass. That obviously gets you access to all the skins (well, the chance to earn them), but it also gets you access to each Marvel characters' "Awakening Challenges" and the Wolverine challenges. Once you've got that, you can always access the Wolverine challenges from the battle pass menu.
Here's a guide for every Wolverine challenge in Fortnite:
- Investigate the mysterious claw marks
- Find the loading screen picture at a Quinjet patrol site
- Find Wolverine's trophy at Dirty Docks
- Launch off all the Sentinel hands without touching the ground
- Find a Trask transport truck
- Defeat Wolverine
Don't forget that you can also get Wolverine's original brown suit as a special skin by completing Wolverine's Awakening Challenges.
- Fortnite Iron Man skin challenge: How to finish the Tony Stark Awakening challenges
- Fortnite Storm skin challenge: How to get Storm's lightning
- Fortnite Thor skin challenge: How to get the God of Thunder skin
- Fortnite She-Hulk skin challenge: How to get the She-Hulk skin
- Fortnite Groot skin challenge: How to get the Rocket back bling
- Mystique Awakening challenge: How to copy other players' skins
- Fortnite Doctor Doom Awakening challenge: How to get Doom's emote