StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
US Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Age Rating: ESRB Teen | PEGI 16
This long-awaited first expansion pack to Blizzard's StarCraft 2 is shown from the perspective of the recently un-Zergified Sarah Kerrigan, who's just a wee bit angry after her ordeal in the previous campaign. In addition to its 20 missions, Heart of the Swarm makes a few small but significant changes to the sci-fi RTS/eSport we know and love, the main one being the inclusion of several new units.
VerdictRead the review
A traditional RTS essential for anyone interested in competitive strategy games, and highly recommended for anyone who isn't.
Latest on StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
Public Test Realm is a great name for a patch preview server. It sounds grand and democratic, like the ornate ...
- StarCraft 2: Art of the Swarm - an interview with Senior Art Director Sam Didier
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm launch videos: meet the voice of Jim Raynor
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm's Hope and Vengeance comic contains little of either
- StarCraft 2 dev discusses HotS campaign units: "I get to make everything overpowered"
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm prepares for launch with 21 hour livestream
- Starcraft 2's Heart of the Swarm beta extending to pre-orderer customers
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm XP and levelling system headed for beta
- StarCraft 2 : Heart of the Swarm designer says lack of LAN is "just about our philosophy"
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm videos show new multiplayer units in action
- Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm's new units