Saints Row 4
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Deep Silver
US Publisher: Deep Silver
Age Rating: ESRB | PEGI 18
Saints Row: The Third was a very silly game. Saints Row 4? Well here's the set-up: their leader - that's you - is now the President of the United States. Then aliens attack and trap you in a virtual reality version of Steelport. Also: you have superpowers and a dubstep gun. My silly-o-meter appears to have exploded. If it's anything like previous games in the series, Saints Row 4 will mix crude humour, madcap missions and endlessly entertaining weapons. It certainly won't be a game you could accuse of taking itself too seriously.
VerdictRead the review
It might not have the sheen of Grand Theft Auto, but Saints Row IV is both gloriously stupid and stupidly good.
Latest on Saints Row 4
Is the weather outside frightful? Maybe it's your climate's attempt to get into the Christmas spirit. More likely, if you're ...
- Saints Row 4 GATV DLC is free today
- New Saints Row 4 DLC drops presidents, plunger gun on Steelport.
- Saints Row 4 character creator released as a free demo on Steam
- Saints Row 4's full in-game radio tracklist to let you dance if you want to
- Saints Row 4 video shows 90 minutes of footage, comes with usual 'giant dildo' warning
- Saints Row 4 modified for Australian release, now rated MA15+
- Saints Row 4's "refused classification" status upheld in Australia
- Saints Row 4's San Diego Comic-Con panel reveals first DLC details
- Saints Row IV preview: with great power comes no responsibility whatsoever
- Saints Row 4 considered "end of that saga," future games to go in different direction