The foraged mushrooms are one part of the Worlds Collide mission set for Fortnite, and since mushrooms aren't exactly known for their size, they can be tough to find on the very, very large Fortnite map. Thankfully, we scouted around to find the best locations for these tricky little treats.
In order to find them, you're going to be looking for areas that are heavily shaded. Just like in real life, these foraged mushrooms grow in darker, deeper areas. Here's a map showing all the key locations.
More Fortnite season X guides
You're looking primarily in these locations:
- In the forest around Lonely Lodge
- Closer to the coast outside Lonely Lodge
- The greens south of the volcano's lava trail
- South of Tilted Town, near the river
- The heavily wooded regions between Tilted Town and Pleasant Park
- The west side of Pleasant Park, south of the mountains
- The wooded stretches of Haunted Hill
- Southeast-ish of Junk Junction
If you're in need of some help wading through all the Fortnite content out there, allow us. We've got our favorite creative codes for players wanting to escape the drudgery of battle royale. If you're diving back into battle royale with the new season, make sure to check out our Season 10 map and loot guide since some significant changes have gone down. And if you just need a good catching up, here's the Season 10 patch notes.