This week we're be joined by legendary game designer Paul Neurath, one of the founders of Looking Glass Studios and a creative mind behind Ultima Underworld, Thief (the original), System Shock 2, and many more classic RPGs. We were also joined by Joe Fielder, Design Director at Neurath's current studio, OtherSide Entertainment.
DISCLAIMER: We ran into some unexpected technical problems during the livestream of the show, so the first 25 minutes or so of the podcast (and first 40 minutes of the YouTube video) has very inconsistent audio. We fixed it as much as we could, but we apologize for the inconvenience.
- What makes a great stealth game?
- The recently announced Far Cry Primal.
- The rampant cRPG revival we've seen lately.
- Undertale and its incredible Metacritic ranking.
- Viewer questions from Twitch chat.
- Audio problems galore.
Watch it on YouTube (or in the player above)
Your flapping heads for this episode: