Welcome back to The PC Gamer Show (opens in new tab), of our weekly livestreamed podcast. You can catch the show live on Tuesdays at 1 pm PDT on our Twitch channel (opens in new tab), or after the fact at any of the links below.
This week, we were joined by Chris Delay and Mark Morris, the co-founders of Introversion Software.
- TwitchCon, EGX, and the amazing success of 'Twitch Plays'.
- The good and the bad of early access games.
- Catfantastic quiz: A 'hands-on' Team Fortress 2 themed quiz.
- How kids games have changed over time.
- Oculus Connect 2 and the future of VR.
- Viewer questions from Twitch chat.
- A lot of Prison Architect.
Download the MP3 directly (opens in new tab)
Subscribe on iTunes (opens in new tab)
Grab the podcast RSS feed (opens in new tab)
Watch it on YouTube (opens in new tab) (or in the player above)
Last week's episode (opens in new tab)
Your flapping heads for this episode: