Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > US Guild - Coconut Monkeys

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 04:03 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang
    Smile We Need the Help of Guildies!

Our CMNU wiki needs a Flashpoint overview guide and a PvP overview guide, are there any guildies willing to help with this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance guys!

Steam: JpangElite
    Twitter: @JpangElite
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 04:12 AM

We are also looking for CMNU Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors in both advanced classes to help with the wiki! Contact me if you think you can help.

#3   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 04:18 AM

Default Jpang its #Americax / Deceased

Hey #CMNU Ill start helping with the pvp aspects, as well as the diplomacy section. Since I am the assistant or little monkey of Map's area of duty. I'll begin writing my sections tomorrow, let me know what you need or what the guild would like to see and ill begin aiding the wiki since we all love the wiki and like to see updated readings. I think i will aid map in getting in touch with our allies and begin to develop a solid relationship as well as begin a guild KOS roster so we can black book our vile enemies and smite them with flying bananas!!

-Thanks- Chuck aka Chewonmybaca aka Deceased aka OMG to many aliases #Americax (twitter)
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 04:33 AM

Default Also

I am a Inquisitor so when I finish those prior pages, I will attempt to write a guide for the Sith Inquis. as well, but with school, 40 hour work week, and leveling up my character, it may take a little bit but if you need someone I am here to help! I want this guild to progress and aid our new players as well as vets grow.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 04:44 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chewonmybaca View Post
    I am a Inquisitor so when I finish those prior pages, I will attempt to write a guide for the Sith Inquis. as well, but with school, 40 hour work week, and leveling up my character, it may take a little bit but if you need someone I am here to help! I want this guild to progress and aid our new players as well as vets grow.
    What I need from you in this is to write up s Combat Tactics section under the advanced classes section. Do your advanced class CT and I'll try to find someone to do the other advanced class's CT. Look at the Bounty Hunter class guide if you need help, I just finished the CT section for that.