Looking for the best StarCraft 2 cheats? Whether you're looking forward to playing Legacy of the Void, Wings of Liberty, or Heart of the Swarm, these cheats will help you to breeze through singleplayer campaigns. There are even a few Easter eggs to find along the way.
Before you begin plugging these into your game, it's worth mentioning that all of the following cheats will disable achievements for your campaign. They also won't work in multiplayer, so bear that in mind before hopping in. Remember that you can always load a pre-cheat save, or start a fresh campaign to continue unlocking achievements. Anyway, here are a selection of StarCraft 2 cheats, and a handful of the funniest Easter eggs to make you chuckle.
How to use StarCraft 2 cheats
It's quick and easy to begin using StarCraft 2 cheats. To get started, launch a singleplayer campaign and press Enter on your keyboard to open the speech box. Type one of the cheats below to activate it, and look out for the chat log to display the word CHEAT in capital letters. The cheat should take effect immediately, and you're now ready to enjoy your playthrough. The best StarCraft 2 cheats are:
- God mode: TerribleTerribleDamage
- Instant victory: WhatIsBestInLife
- Instant defeat: LetsJustBugOutAndCallItEven
- Disable fog of war: TookTheRedPill
- Disable the need for supplies: Bunker55AliveInside
- Gain 5000 minerals: SpectralTiger
- Gain 5000 gas: RealMenDrillDeep
- Gain 5000 of each resource: WhoRunBartertown
- Allow the use of all tech: SoSayWeAll
- Unlock all upgrades: IAmIronMan
- Enable fast builds and fast upgrades: CatFoodForPrawnGuns
- Disable cooldowns on spells: HanShotFirst
- Disable victory conditions for continued play: TyuHasLeftTheGame
- Continued play after defeat: NeverGiveUpNeverSurrender
- Fast unit healing: ImADoctorNotARoachJim
- All units and buildings are free: MoreDotsMoreDots
- Add 5 million credits in story mode: WhySoSerious (Doesn't work in Heart of the Swarm)
- Unlock all missions: LeaveYourSleep
- Unlock all cinematics: EyeOfSauron
- Unlock all UNN TV news broadcasts: StayClassyMarSara (Doesn't work in Heart of the Swarm)
- In custom maps add 5000 Terrazine: Jaynestown
- Play the song Terran Up the Night: OverEngineeredCodPiece
Blizzard loves to hide secrets and references in its campaigns. Here are a few of the funniest
Unlock the Wings of Liberty secret mission
During the Media Blitz mission guide your Odin mech to the bottom right of the map and destroy the science facility at the end of the road. Pick up the documents that come out of the wreckage and look out for the secret mission Piercing the Shroud on the mission select screen. You have to complete it before heading to Char.
In Wings of Liberty, during the fiery Devil's Playground mission head to the bottom right of the map to find Diablo. You can't kill him or interact with him in any way, but there he is.
In Heart of the Swarm in the Roach Evolution mission after you've evolved and are heading towards the next set of enemies, keep an eye on the containment chambers on the top wall of the facility. Diablo's chilling out in one of those too.
Find Ewoks in Legacy of the Void
In the mission Unsealing the Past, set on Endion, you can find Ewoks all over the place, huddling around camp fires and hiding behind trees.
There's also a Jurassic World reference in this level. There's an 'enhanced strain' blue Zerg monster called Indomilisk Rex, a pastiche of Indominus Rex from the film.
Find the Tauren Marine
In the mission Zero Hour clear out the Zerg infestation in the top left of the map. Move beyond it and you will find a level 80 Tauren marine in power armour. Treasure your brief time with him, because your appearance causes him to run into a nearby toilet and never come out.
In Legacy of the Void, in the Templar's Charge mission, move your base platform up, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. The Tauren Marine lands with a nuclear explosion and you can control him as a unit.
Blizzard has been quiet about StarCraft's future, but you never know, we might hear something at Blizzcon 2018.