The Fortnite B.R.U.T.E. Squad missions rewards will net you a bunch of experience points, battle star points, and one new loading screen. That said, since these mechs are arguably the biggest addition to Season 10's repertoire, maybe it's a little daunting to newcomers. Thankfully, there's just as many challenges that you can complete without a B.R.U.T.E. mech.
Here's every B.R.U.T.E. Squad challenge and reward for easy reference. Keep in mind it ends soon, so get these in while you can.
Fortnite B.R.U.T.E. Squad mission challenges
- Play matches with a friend (3 total)
- Eliminations from closer than 5 meters (2 total)
- Use the B.R.U.T.E. mech in different matches (5 total)
- Apply Shields (500 total)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500 total)
- Search chests at Dusty Depot or Pleasant Park (7 total)
- Visit Snobby Shores and Shifty Shafts in the same match
Check out the best Fortnite skins of all time, or if you're in need of some help wading through all the Fortnite content out there, allow us. We've got our favorite creative codes for players wanting to escape the drudgery of battle royale. If you're diving back into battle royale with the new season, make sure to check out our Season 10 map and loot guide since some significant changes have gone down. And if you just need a good catching up, here's the Season 10 patch notes.