Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 AM

Default Raid Report 20/01/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Archaz and Vod
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky, Darieth and Aph

Not a bad night. Some kills took a little longer than we would have liked but not to worry.

First we went back to MSV to kill elegon and Will after a powercut meant we couldn't on Thursday. They both died easily, Will was a very nice clean kill and a couple of people got some gear.

Then we went to HoF where we killed Zor'lock and Tornado boss. These took a little longer than I had hoped as we were making some silly mistakes but we got them eventually and some more nice loot was given out.

Then we had a handful of attempts on Garalon. I was really worried about this fight prior to actually trying it. It seemed overly complicated and I really wasn't sure how to tackle it. Thankfully, Darieth came to the rescue and in the very short time we had on Garalon we managed to get him down to 47%.
    The good news is that this leaves us all of Tuesday night to work on him.

Let me know if you can't make Tuesday so that I can make sure we find a replacement for you.

I am consideing prioritising HoF in the coming weeks and maybe clearing MSV on a Tuesday. There are still a few bits of gear people are after from the later bosses in MSV so I don't want to give it up altogether. We will see what Thursdays sign ups are like and go from there.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 PM

There's a fair chance that Jasper will be missing from SG this week, in which case I'd strongly encourage you to have a go at heroic mode; without jasper chains, it's really easy (shorter than normal mode)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-21-2013, 06:25 PM

Nice raid all in all.
    Good to finish up MSV, which Doom is really happy about as he got his trinket with his bonus roll on Elegon. Still waiting for the upside down face to drop mine.
    Will was a nice clean kill.
    Zor'lock wasn't too bad. Even if Darieth tried to stop us killing him on the last attempt. He managed to get me killed with some kind of stun. Darn shammie
    Tornado boss took a few attempts, with the only trouble being the first run down the tunnel of tornadoes. Our kill saw 9 of us make it, which is really nice. Did get a little worried when we left Slim to bring him down to 10% as his feather duster is not up to much. But he managed to get him down with over a minute left to finish killing him.

Was nice to finally give Garalon a look see. We had a few nice attempts and it looks promising. Hardest part is when we switch kiters and he then does his crush which stuns us all. Got to be ready to be out of the pheromone puddle for as much time as possible during that.

Thanks again Darieth for coming along and filling our roster and giving us some nice guidance for Garalon. At least Will was nice enough to give you some loot