Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 04:04 AM

Default GR | Ghost Regiment | Now Recruiting!

[CENTER][CENTER]
    Hello, my name is Jeff (Guardsman111) and I am a member in Ghost Regiment. I would first off like to give a brief introduction of this group.

[url]www.GhostRegiment.com[/url]

Ghost Regiment is a 18+ multigaming (PC only) organization dedicated to sharpening the skills of gamers, as well as providing an active gaming community for any type of gamer - competitive and non-competitive. Our goal is to truly be the best, while having fun. We don't just say that - we take pride in being dedicated to the success and expansion of our group. Ghost Regiment uses a ranking structure based on US Military ranking. We use ranks to provide an effective chain of command, but also to give credit to members who show exceptional leadership and dedication to our community. We have experienced leadership, a very active community and website, multiple servers for each game we play, and a very solid member base. Our group is different from other clans/communities - this is a long term gig, we are not like the average groups that last a year, maybe two. Much thought, time, and effort has been made to make this group successful, and what it is now.

With the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Ghost Regiment is starting to look to a new group of gamers to add to it's already extensive playerbase. We will be opening up a dedicated server hosted out of Chicago IL, USA at the release of the game, dedicated to any gamer who would like to hop in and play with us. Within this server I will also be playing and recruiting gamers to play with the best. Also we will be starting up a tournament scrim team within the clan, so if you're looking for the more competative side that Call of Duty has to offer, we would love to have you on our side against other clans, communities, and gamer groups that are up to the challenge.

Listed below are what we expect from our members, just to give you an idea of our group:

Respect to ALL members/admins/pubs.
    Being active on Teamspeak first and foremost. This is our central meeting-grounds. Everything that happens, happens here first. Communication is key to a successful clan.
    Being active in events. We won't be upset if you don't make every event of course, but we want to play with our members!
    Maturity. Don't be a troll. If you represent Ghost Regiment, we won't allow you to make us look bad.
    We are group of friends gaming, lets not make it complicated. Remember, at the end of the day this is about having fun!

Not getting Call of Duty Black Ops 2 right away? Well Ghost Regiment plays a wealth of other games that we play. They Include:
    The Arma Series
    DayZ and War Z
    Battlefield 3 (Which also has a tournament scrim team)
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    Borderlands 2
    Dota 2
    Guild Wars 2
    Heroes of Newerth
    League of Legends
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    Minecraft
    PlanetSide 2
    and many others!

If you are interested in joining Ghost Regiment, please visit our website and click on the "Recruitment" tab at the top. We look forward to meeting you and making our community even better than it already is.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the battlefield!
    Jeffrey
    GR | Guardsman111 | Spc[/CENTER][/CENTER]