Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Tradeskills

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 08-13-2010, 01:46 AM

Default Cooking

Right, I have made an alliance DK to be my donkey to get alliance cooking recipes.
    I offer his services to get recipes for other guildies who are after the achievement [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1799"]Chef de Cuisine[/URL]
    The recipes that I will able to get for you are the following :
    Beer Basted Boar Ribs
    Blood Sausage
    Clam Chowder
    Crocolisk Gumbo
    Crocolisk Steak
    Fillet of Frenzy
    Gooey Spider Cake
    Goretusk Liver Pie
    Loch Frenzy Delight
    Murloc Fin Soup
    Redridge Goulash
    Seasoned Wolf Kabob
    Westfall Stew

If anyone is interested in getting these recipes post here with the ones you want and I can then get hold of them.

I am also looking for one reliable volunteer to transfer the recipies over from my alliance dk to my main (Zalid). This will require about 20 minutes of your time and for you to be in one of the neutral AH (Gadgetzan, Booty Bay or Everlook). Only a small sum of money will be transferred as I will list the recipies for 1c. Whoever takes me up on this offer and is available when I am online, will get a copy of each of the above recipes for themselves (more if required). This will only be needed once - a tip will also be offered

Also, I am hoping to park my DK in Exodar so that guildies will be able to get the [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=603"]Wrath of the Horde[/URL] achievement.

Last edited by Zalid; 08-13-2010 at 01:52 AM.