In this episode, Chris, Tom Senior and Tom Francis discuss Starforge, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Forever, Heart of the Swarm, Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall and more, including the concept of mass extractor veterancy, the sad sight of a vomiting whale, and your questions from Twitter.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes , download the MP3 directly or listen on YouTube .To ask us questions, follow the PC Gamer Twitter account - we'll put out a call in the morning before we record, which is usually a Monday. You can also follow us individually:
Chris - @CThursten
Tom Senior - @PCGLudo
Tom Francis - @Pentadact
- Starforge , the space-Minecraft-that-doesn't-quite-work game that Tom Francis has been playing.
- The Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Forever community project.
- Tom Senior's Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall DLC preview .
- Chris' No Trace Dishonored diary video series .
- Channel 4's Spaced offers a glimpse at what it would look like if everyone had Daud's point-for-a-ninja power.
- Rich's Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm review.
- Tom Francis' review of Bioshock Infinite .
- Tom Senior's review of Mass Effect 3: Citadel .
- Richard Cobbet's Crapshoot on Granny's Garden , which terrified tiny Tom Francis.
- Homeworld 2: Complex is the Homeworld mod you're looking for.
- Korean StarCraft pro Firebathero dances into the sea .
PC Gamer Newsletter
Sign up to get the best content of the week, and great gaming deals, as picked by the editors.
Joining in 2011, Chris made his start with PC Gamer turning beautiful trees into magazines, first as a writer and later as deputy editor. Once PCG's reluctant MMO champion , his discovery of Dota 2 in 2012 led him to much darker, stranger places. In 2015, Chris became the editor of PC Gamer Pro, overseeing our online coverage of competitive gaming and esports. He left in 2017, and can be now found making games and recording the Crate & Crowbar podcast.