Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Epic

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 08:54 AM

Default Epic 23/03/11

Hey all
    I am going to have to unsign for shift 1 and go tentative for shift 2 tonight I'm afraid. Sorry if this messes with your plans Darieth but something major has come up which means I am going to have to drive my parents to the airport this evening. I MIGHT be around for shift 2, but it's a big might and depends what the M25 is like this evening.

Really sorry Will updated status on calendar now
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 10:52 AM

I forgot to take my authenticator to work with me, and so will be unable to post a roster before 7pm. I am very sorry.

The plan is to do BWD, including hc Chimaeron and then Atramedes.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darieth View Post
    I forgot to take my authenticator to work with me, and so will be unable to post a roster before 7pm. I am very sorry.

The plan is to do BWD, including hc Chimaeron and then Atramedes.
    how dare you do this to us.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 09:43 PM

[URL="http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1z7dudvch3w8cwtd/"]logssss[/URL]

Ranked
    10 Sisy Twilight Ascendant Council 10N
    24 Darksen Cho'gall 10N
    29 Zerne Magmaw 10N
    34 Foosfighting Magmaw 10N
    86 Darksen Omnotron Defense System 10N
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 10:44 PM

Default Leader's Report 23/03/2011

Tonight's Epiccers:

Klogaroth
    Urumqi
    Danatheron

Darieth
    Cenaria
    Denika

Vulture
    Zerne
    Foosfighting
    Sisy
    Darksen
    Contagion

Bosses killed: Omnitron, Magmaw, Chimaeron hc, Halfus hc, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendent Council, Cho'Gall

A bit of a hastily planned evening, due to today being Budget Day and me being snowed under at work. Nevertheless, everyone was very nice and sat out the odd fight depending on loot upgrades. Speaking of which, our luck changed a bit tonight, with our first ever drops of Incineratus (BiS for Zerne) and the tanky helm from Valiona (gz Uru). TWO pieces of heroic mail agility gear turned into maelstrom crystals (where are you Thunderlash??)

We were much better on Chimaeron hc than previously, this time he only took us 2 attempts, and the first only failed 'cos I misjudged his HP. Getting a good start to Phase 2 is really crucial, as is everyone surviving for as long as possible. We tend to muddle through a bit, and could probably do with a little more careful planning. Still, two-shot on a heroic boss that almost no one else on the server has killed is still nice.

We were scheduled to go for Atramedes hc tonight, but today's maintenance patch broke him, so he just randomly lasers people in the air phase. Hopefully, he'll be all better for Sunday, so we can kick him in the nuts then.

Heroic Halfuc was another 2-shot after some ropey aggro management from an unnamed rogue. Because we lacked any strong AoE classes, I had decided we'd leave the whelps and kill a drake, but this took far too long, resulting in too much fireball damage. Once we reverted to killing whelps first so that Dan could release Time Warden ASAP, all was fine. Denika is probably the best healer on the server, but she's rubbish at interrupting shadow nova in p2 :-p

Everything else was a smooth kill, including Cho'Gall. Gz to Klog on offspec shoulders; if he could just get some mainspec loot, I'm sure he'd be a happy orc :-p

Big gz to everyone who got ranked, there are lots of you this week. Four performances in the top 50 worldwide is very impressive. Special mention to Darksen for 86 on Omnitron; considering the number of raids who've killed that fight, and considering we make no special effort to stack boss debuffs like poison clouds and power converters, getting top 100 is awesome. Sisy, getting top 10 on any fight is just silly.

Sunday's plan is to go for Atramedes and Maloriak heroic, and to kill Nefarian. Monday is just Conclave and Al'Akir, though we may spend some time on hc Al'Akir, because we enjoy that fight so much as it is.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-24-2011, 08:04 AM

you are mean.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 AM

Good work guys.
    Also, lol @ Incineratus dropping when I wasn't there.
    Had to happen