Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2012, 01:33 AM

Default Pre-MoP raiding?

Hello to all guildies :P

I've just been wondering if there are any raids, or any plans for raids, that aren't included in the main Team Awesome/Epic/Win etc?

I don't know about anyone else but before MoP is released I wouldn't mind getting through some of the content I missed after I quit raiding on my old server (from Staghelm in FL onwards) and maybe also some of the old WotLK stuff for mounts and stuff in preparation for when mounts become account wide?

I know some similar runs were going on late last year but I ended up missing a lot due to having to split my time between WoW and TOR (meaning I have all but the Yog ach for the Ulduar 10 mount).

I'm not asking for stuff to be arranged just for me but I would like to know if any plans already exist?

Thanks everyone,

Neehi

Steam
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2012, 07:31 AM

Sorry there are no other raids at the moment. Team Win only raid on a Thursday now and we are usually short so please feel free to sign up.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2012, 07:34 AM

There are some plans being formed to go back and do some of the older content just before the launch of MoP.
    Most people are suffering from raid fatigue at the moment so raids are being kept to a minimum with DS progression top if the list.

As Bimble said, Win are looking for extra numbers on a Thursday so feel free to join them. We will post on the forums and in-game when we have any other raids organised.