Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-23-2010, 10:02 PM

Default Team Donkey part 2 Report 23/08/2010

missing first mini boss in rs

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bxqgt9qar8hct2l4/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-23-2010, 11:02 PM

Default Leader's Report 23/08/2010

A nice change tonight, I thought. With Arthas dead, we headed over to Ruby Sanctum for our usual Halion one-shot, this time with better miniboss work and only one trash wipe. The Halion fight itself was pretty smooth, with only Ykyik failing to death beams at the end :-p

As promised, we then headed for the Trial of the Grand Crusader. When TOC was current content, our 35-man raid progression was laborious, and so we never got to try many heroic modes. With the loot drops better than those found in ICC10, and with the trinkets in particular in high demand, it was a worthwhile exercise.

Northrend Beasts was a very nice one-shot, with some decent DPS number and competent tanking. Jaraxxus was another one-shot, and the DPS switching and burst healing were both above par.

Then came Faction Chumps. Many people will tell you its a horrid fight, full of RNG and stupid compositional problems. I've never believed any of that, and I love the fight. And, facing a horrible combo of Rogue, Fury Warrior and DK to slice through out clothies, there were some casualties. However, we held our nerve, and managed a guild first kill on our first attempt. Splendid work!

The Twin Valkyrs heroic is a very tough fight, especiall where the healing is concerned. It did take a us a few attempts, but I'm very pleased to say we managed to kill them! Only about a dozen people left standing at the end, but much-improved ball work from lots of people made it possible.

We tried and failed Anub'erak a couple of times, but to be honest time was getting on and I couldn't give us the time we'd need to get him down.

A thoroughly enjoyable raid, and a nice change to go somewhere different for an evening.

Next week, its back to ICC25, and some ball-bustingly hard Heroic modes.

Gz to everyone who won shiny loot. Especially me. Heroic Solace ftw!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2010, 07:54 AM

It was a great night and was nice for a change.

We should deffinately go back again sometime.

Gratz to all those lucky trinket winners.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2010, 10:30 AM

Yeah I want Anub now for the achi

Cheers to Saughtafter for letting me have the Shield that dropped, I think he would be glad of that though seeing as the tanky trinket dropped and poor old Narci got booted out the instance by falling through the floor so couldnt loot

Spose I might end up doing more 25 man tanking now lol
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2010, 12:25 PM

Heroic Solace eh Darieth? GRATS!
    You gonna run normal + heroic solace for hilarious "infinite mana lol"?