Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > US Guild - Coconut Monkeys

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Unhappy Broke my arm!

Greetings fellow guildies and officers,

Last Friday night on my way home from work I was "doored" while riding my bike. That is i was riding my bike and someone opened their car door and I crashed into said door. Unfortunatly for me I broke my left arm and will be very limited in playing TOR or any other video game for the next six weeks. I just wanted to let everyone to know just so I'm not booted from the guild for not participating in any upcoming events or social gatherings. I'll continue to update my staus when I can on the msg boards if my progress improves.

Thanks
    Toon - Shardz
    Alt - Jackbauer
    -Paul Witchell
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-27-2011, 01:31 PM

Yowzers!
    Sorry to hear that and hope ya get well soon!

I'm not one of the omnipotent guild leaders nor do I represent our illustrious grand-master Josh, but as an officer I'll go out on a limb here and if I'm wrong may I receive ten-thousand floggings with a wet noodle! As usual, the following statement carries the normal disclaimer of, "Listen to anything I say at your own risk; in fact listening to me at all is considered risky enough to violate most insurance policies."

You don't have anything to worry about as far as getting kicked from the guild. Your position is secure. Get better soon, so you can Monkey around once more with the rest of us Coconuts!

-Map