Summer Game Fest, the online videogame showcase that never ends (it just goes on and on, my friends), will return next week with a new show curated by Geoff Keighley and the Day of the Devs team. The event will feature world-first reveals from iam8bit, Panic, MWM Interactive, Team17, and ustwo games, along with looks at ongoing projects and even a couple of musical performances.
The pre-show will begin at 7:30 am PT/10:30 am ET with acoustic renditions of music from the Sayonara Wild Hearts soundtrack, composed by performer Jonathan Eng. At 8 am PT/11 am ET, the full show will kick off with a look at games including:
- An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs (Strange Scaffold)
- Dreamscaper (Afterburner Studios/Maple Whispering Limited)
- Figment: Creed Valley (Bedtime Digital Games)
- Ghostrunner (One More Level/505 Games)
- Griefhelm (Johnny Dale Lonack/Thorrnet Publishing)
- I Am Dead (Hollow Ponds and Richard Hogg/Annapurna Interactive)
- Mechinus (Huey Games)
- Tunche (LEAP Games Studios/HypeTrain Digital)
- Unto The End (2 Ton Studios/Big Sugar)
- Voidtrain (Nearga/HypeTrain Digital)
The event will also feature the first-ever live performance of the Bugsnax theme song by Kero Kero Bonito, and will close out with yet another musical performance, this one by Kyoto-based multimedia artist Baiyon, who is also providing the soundtrack for the showcase.