The Steam Lunar New Year Sale 2020 (opens in new tab), with discounts on thousands of games and a festive Night Market to explore, is now underway.
Each day of the sale, Steam users will be given a red envelope containing Year of the Rat tokens that can be spent in the Lunar New Year Night Market (opens in new tab). Similar to the Holiday Market in the recently-ended Winter Sale, it will offer seasonal Steam stuff including animated profile backgrounds, chat room effects, chat stickers, and more. If you plan on going heavy on games purchases, you can also opt to buy a Lunar New Year Coupon that can be used throughout the sale.
Here are a few markdowns to get you started:
- Phoning Home (opens in new tab) - $2/£1.50/€2 (90 percent off)
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (opens in new tab) - $10/£8.50/€10 (66 percent off)
- Battletech (opens in new tab), which I swear I will finish someday - $14/£12/€14 (66 percent off)
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (opens in new tab) - $6/£4.50/€6 (70 percent off)
- Snakeybus (opens in new tab), which is apparently pretty good but I'm adding it solely based on the title - $2.50/£2/€2 (75 percent off)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (opens in new tab) - $45/£34/€45 (25 percent off)
- Hunt: Showdown (opens in new tab), soon to be getting a singleplayer mode - $28/£25/€28 (30 percent off)
- Tooth and Tail (opens in new tab) - $4/£3/€4 (78 percent off)
- Ghost of a Tale (opens in new tab) - $12.50/£10/€11.50 (50 percent off)
- Vermintide 2 (opens in new tab) - $7.50/£6/€7 (75 percent off)
- Ratropolis (opens in new tab) (Early Access) - $12/£9/€10 (20 percent off)
See any other deals that really float your boat? Tell us about them in the comments. The Steam Lunar New Year Sale runs until 10 am PT/1 pm ET on January 27.