Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

View Poll Results: Would you like team win to add a third raid night
    No, I already spend too much time with you losers & dont want to see any more of you. 0 0%
    Maybe, although I won't be able to sign to every single raid as I have a life outside of this game. 3 21.43%
    Yes, another 2.5 hour raid would suit me great, I love having Akee shout in my ear. 8 57.14%
    Call yourself raiders We should raid 40 hours a week. Im off to make my own hardcore guild. Nubs 3 21.43%
    Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 06:35 PM

Default Yousa wanna raid moar?

Now we're clearing lots of bosses each week, we're running out of time to tackle all the content in just 2 raid nights. I'd also like the chance to maybe go and do some older (pre-85) raid content to get achievements and have some fun.

This is to see if ther'es enough interest in the team to see if we can add another raid night - it would probably be on a monday or tuesday (unless everyone wanted a different day) and would be no longer than our sunday raid (i.e. 2.5 hours from 8-10:30).

I want everyone to be honest about their availablilty for this - if you dont want to/cant mmke another night that is absolutely fine, and you wont be kicked form the team immediately for someone else.

Feel free to reply to the thread with your specific time/schedule commitments if you wish.

Also, for tanks and healers specifically, this could be a large burden on you as we dont have much in the way of alts or dual-spec coverage for your roles, so please dont say you think you can make another raid night if you can't.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-21-2011, 08:35 PM

Please be disreagarding ma vote mon (As i aint gonna be raidin again with PCG until i get back from da states)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 05:18 AM

I agree that another night would be great, although certainly at the start I might not make every night as after 18 months of being unemployed someone has finally decided I am worth employing, so there is every chance I will be knackered.
    I will deffo be there for Thursday and Sunday and I will be there most of w/e the extra day is.
    Monday might be a good day, especially if we use Sunday to poke bosses we haven't done/having trouble with as tacs will be fresh in everyones' head.
    I am also up for older content, I would very much like a chance for the HC LK title and I always want new mounts or the chance at the Algalol key. I like keys and mounts.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 AM

In Wrath I did 3 nights a week (2x10, 1x25) and it was a tad too much but do-able. I like the idea of 3 nights and maybe skip one night every other week.

As with Narci I would love to finish off HC LK achievments.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 11:57 AM

Akee,

I think Tue/Thu/Sun wud be Ok for me, think I could get a pass, however Mon/Thu/Sun would be a no way as then i would be online Thu/Fri/Sun/Mon = Wifey turns into more of a WoW hater then present (which would be near to impossible but she would try)

Im game especially for the ICC Drake/Ulduar Drakes I have a few achs already.

Loving the team, loving the plans, loving the Wyrmy hitting the gong before anyones ready:P

Wyrmy
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-22-2011, 10:04 PM

Please refrain from trying to mimic the cursed one who should not be named who destroyed a lifetime of love for star wars.
    Thanks.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 06:14 AM

I'm up for a 3rd night, Mon or Tues is fine for me. Keen to take down the remaining bosses and keen to be dressed in more pink stuff.
    A little less giddy on the idea of wotlk content but will come whenever needed/wanted/told to.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patrician View Post
    A little less giddy on the idea of wotlk content but will come whenever needed/wanted/told to.
    If/when we get round to old content it wouldn't be required for you to come.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zimzal View Post
    Please refrain from trying to mimic the cursed one who should not be named who destroyed a lifetime of love for star wars.
    I thought the kids these days loved Jar-Jar. I thought he was 'hip' and 'groovy'.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 08:11 PM

It's attitudes like these that makes people turn to drugs!