Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Character registration

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-08-2012, 09:05 PM

Default Application for Social member

Hi

Ive just joined WOW and I created my first character a warrior level 1. When I tried typing in about 10 names of the senior members in game I was not able to chat to anyone..im guessing offline. Would it be possible to be invited?
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-08-2012, 09:12 PM

You're looking for Aphaeas, Bimble, Jecaa, Zalid, Belara (or Torlok, Horngrimm, Selwyn, Shartusk and Gobsmacker, my alts). If you can't find anyone to invite online, leave a post up here saying when you will be on and we'll try and be sure to have an officer available
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 12:17 AM

HI Bel

Its 1.18am, I see youve got a green light on your forums name, that means your on?. Im on WOW right now if thats any help.

K
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 03:57 AM

Is it a full or trial account ?
    If trial then that could be a problem, as it is restricted in many ways. Not sure what the restrictions are off the top of my head.
    If a "/who PCG" in game (without quotes), shows any of the officers listed above online and a whisper fails to get a response, we may be afk or busy (or an addon may be stopping whispers from low level people). Feel free to give any other person in the guild a quick whisper and they will give one of us a poke.

Last edited by Zalid; 01-09-2012 at 04:00 AM.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 07:19 AM

I will log on at 7.30pm (UK time) tonight for anyone that does want an invite to the guild. I may be online a little before so just keep trying!
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 AM

Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies and help, I am actually a full memeber of WOW and not a trial account, I'm guessing that its a low level problem as every single name I typed said not on line, which I found hard to believe. I'l be on just before 7.30pm tonight myself so that is ideal that your on to send me an invite.

I'll also try and post within the guild forums a question I have, I want to be a tank, I think either warrior or paladin but without knowing to much of each class its hard to decide. I tried to read some forums but they seem full of angry unhelpful people.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 10:28 AM

We have some class forums within our WoW forums for you to have a read of. Elitist jerks have a very good website but it is very in depth with specs, rotations etc so may not be the place to start for a beginner.
    My best advice would be to join the guild and then have a chat with our members. Most of them have alts etc so even if there isn't a warrior/paladin online then someone online may have one anyway.

If at 7.30 you try and /w me (Aphaeas) in game then I will sort you out. I don't have any add ons etc which block low level /w so there shouldn't be any issues.
    If you give me youyr in-game name I will also look for you when I get online just in case there is an issue.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 PM

Hi

My character in game name is Kaldos.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 AM

I was online for about an hour and a half looking for you last night but it appears you must have logged on shortly after I logged off.

I will be online again from 7.30 - 10.30 tonight so give me a /w if you are around. I will be raiding so it may take me a minute or two to reply.

I find it strange that you never find a guild member online, you are on the correct server etc??
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM

According to the armoury, there are only 3 warriors named Kaldos level 10 or below on EU servers, and none of them on SWC.

There IS a warrior named Kaldos on Steamwheedle, though. He's level 17. He's also a human. So that might be the problem :P