Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-25-2011, 09:32 PM

Default Guild chat

I have had issues with chat on and off. It started with party chat. Sometimes I couldn't see what party members were saying, and whatever I typed did not show to them. It was rather random and sporadic frankly. Sometimes working ok, others not....
    Now however, my guild chat does not work at all
    I am in the guild, can see alerts for guild members logging on and off for instance. But I cannot see actual Gchat. I have all the correct settings in my chat, and have tried unselecting and re-selecting Gchat, I have tried creating a new channel, and tried Ctrl + U etc etc.
    I have an open ticket, but with Crimbo in full swing, do not see anything happening for a while yet sadly. Kinda thought a release this near Xmas would mean CSR would be slow to respond
    Anyways, if Relaeh or Aegis are on, and say nothing or don't respond, it is not me being rude, I just cannot see any Gchat...not the best situation for a social game, so am playing alts for now till resolved.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-26-2011, 01:10 AM

it is a problem with the flagging, talk to an officer in the guild your in, arrange with them for you to quit the guild and for them to re-invite you, as at the moment this seems to be the only way to fix the guild chat bug.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-26-2011, 08:55 PM

Thanks, will give it a bash, fingers crossed!
    (just seems weird its on both chars is all)