Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2011, 12:13 PM

Default raid report 23rd august - ulduargh

on raid:

goffik, horngrimm, oskrilyth, dreig, leegund, bimble, jecaa, barker, wyrmy, dudu

Took a break from the bot/bwd we've been doing on tuesdays recently and smacked ulduar in the face.
    We went for the meta and managed to get every achievement so got some new mounts for those who hadnt done it before.
    Only wipe was on razorscale as she never burns enough dwarves in 1 attempt unless you're super careful.

Was good to know we can clear all of ulduar in just over 2 hours, and over the next few months i'd like to put up some 25-man ulduar runs so we can finally get the guild the legendary mace - it wont clash with out normal raids though!

Got some loots for future transmogrification - looking forward to what everyone chooses to wear when that feature comes in!

Plans for the next week are a bit up in the air - we have a tank shortage and this last week of august is often difficult - either way we'll find something to do and get back on track as soon as we can. Don't forget to read up on Alysrazor in case a tank falls into our lap.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2011, 05:50 PM

Just a thought. Team awesome will also probably be short a full raid for sunday and tuesday, would you be up for this idea? Join together for an ICC 25man heroic. I think we can probably do the meta achievements on heroic now and hopefully get a bunch of us the 25man drake.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2011, 06:05 PM

Just to clarify my status for the next week, I'm going to Leeds festival so can't make Thursday and Sunday.
    I then have to work Tuesday night to make sure I'm off Thursday for my wedding anniversary.
    Therefore normal service should be resumed a week on Sunday all being well.
    Thought I'd escaped the August holiday non-raiding but I guess not
    Have fun without me.

P.s. if you do baeleroc and he drops the shield, it must be de'd cos I have to have it before ulth. Lol
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goffik View Post
    P.s. if you do baeleroc and he drops the shield, it must be de'd cos I have to have it before ulth. Lol
    And if the sword drops off Beth that has to be DE'd as well. I can't make it for the first half of tomorrow night as covering a shift so I don't have to do it on sunday. i've forwarned osk and dudu, so they should tell you if you don't read this before hand.

Have fun and if you down Bael'roc and the shield I will find some intricate way of killing you all.
    Ulthaze the Astral Walker - 85 Goblin Tailoring Priest - PCG Alt

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ulth
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-25-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smorgasbord View Post
    Just a thought. Team awesome will also probably be short a full raid for sunday and tuesday, would you be up for this idea? Join together for an ICC 25man heroic. I think we can probably do the meta achievements on heroic now and hopefully get a bunch of us the 25man drake.
    Sounds like a plan if we dont have enough for a proper run - summer is over soon so we should all be back to normal schedules, so doing stuff like this makes sense when people are away and we cant do the normal raiding thing.