Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 03-13-2011, 12:31 AM

Default Flyaway

Hi All,

I'm not sure who gave Flyaway the power to kick people from the guild but tonight he kicked Buckohare who did absolutely nothing wrong, I was on and so were a handful of others and I saw no reason why this happened.

He also accused the guild members who were currently online of ganging up on other members and giving abuse of which I saw no evidence of in guild chat, something may have happened on Vent, I was not on there at the time.

As we were discussing the issue in guild chat, Mythiey said that the discussion stopped as he didn't want to read it, which is fair enough, however he then called the people discussing the issue 'Chavs' and put them on ignore.

Now as much as I enjoy the guild and love PC Gamer,

A) I am not a Chav.

and B) I will not be accused of something I did not do by someone with too much power in their hands.

This is supposed to be a friendly, fun guild that represents the magazine, however in my eyes, Flyaway is not doing a good job here and I ask that you reconsider him being able to kick people, he is ruining the friendly vibe currently within the guild.

If Tali and Olgit believe my info above to be incorrect or disagree I will step down from the guild to avoid any upset, I just want to play and have fun, but feel the need to back up Buckohare, Freyd and the others who were accused of things they did not do.

Thanks for reading.