Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > PvP: The Battlegroup

Closed Thread

#31   Report Post  
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cataclysmic View Post
    I use theorycraft as a tool to improve my performance in general. You come along with anecdotal evidence that what you do is better simply because you say "it works better for you"
    Most people use thoerycraft to improve gameplay etc, but its a differant game in arena, competely differant game, which cannot be theory crafted.
    I come along with 2-3years experiance to tell you, you are wrong, not 'it works better for me' which i never said.

Seriously, know what your on about before you say anything.
      #32   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2011, 08:09 AM

/sigh I dunnoy why I keep rising to this troll, but let me indulge it one more time.

You say you come with 3 years of PvP experience, if so, why is it that you are repeatedly and continuously corrected by other rogues - the issue of slow vs fast off hand weapon is a good example. You insisted you were right, despite pure, cold, hard maths telling you that you were infact wrong.

You say you have three years of PvP experience yet you also said that Rogues "do not have many cooldowns" - when everyone knows that Rogues are one of the more cooldown intensive classes in the game, even Blizzard has admitted this "invincible with cooldowns, very vulnerable without them" is a quote from Ghostcrawler himself.

Your three years of PvP experience should have given you completely impeccable situational awareness, which certainly would have helped on SIndragosa 25 progress with good old Blistering cold...

Anyway, I am done with arguing with you, this thread was pointless to begin with, and it is pointless now, so I am consigning it to the great forum graveyard in the sky.
      #33   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2011, 11:39 AM

This thread has always been on dodgy ground, given that its very existence was to continue an arguement from guild chat.

It's content has gone beyond what is appropriate in holy paladin discussion, much the same as happened in the rogue thread a while back.

Please consider your posts more carefully in the future guys. Keep it sensible and about the matter at hand.

Leviethan - Any more posts like your previous one and you are moving into being a dick bannable territory. Consider this your warning. If you are wondering what in particular, its the sentence at the end.
    Adult debate has a point and then evidence or pursuasion to back that point up. Simply saying "I'm right, you're wrong" is not adult debate and not welcome in these forums.

Anyone still here genuinely looking for Holy Paladin stuff check out:

[url]http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=230574[/url] - Holy pala PvP guide
    and

[url]http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=230484[/url] - another one

Last edited by Klogaroth; 01-29-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Closed Thread