Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU)

Closed Thread

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2010, 08:05 PM

Angry Not fit for guild

Character AryaStrak

NOT FIT FOR GUILD this is the message I got for Ross because he says I abuse Guild Bank so Remove me for Guild.
    It may look like I do (but I defiantly go not) I find it difficult to Understand Gear System (maybe its my age I am 63) and sometimes take items my characters in guild do not need (and sometimes ask Guild members for gear I should use) .
    If I have taken wrong items which has happen a couple of times and Ross has informed me I always replace items and if they are soulbound I donate gold.
    When I joined Pcg (when there was only 30 players )I always Understood the policy off PCG Guild that they except all ages and types off players, I am not the smartest kid on the block but and always grateful for the help from guild members and I do try to be helpful to guild.
    May be Ross dose not like a Mule Character by bank even if items I taken are not for this particular Character, but will be for my Main( find this a easy way to get items and donate items into bank)
    I never taken any gold for Repairs as do certain players do all the time, and I do not mean players who run raids ect to help others out
    I have a alt in Swarm donated 100 gold but was surprised to find players taking gold for repairs (One Player has taken nearly 20g over a few days) why when there is only a most 4 players ROSS THATS WHAT U CALL ABUSE

Anyway I've had my say and thanks to all the players who have help me

Aryastark
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2010, 09:24 PM

I removed Raslin's characters (Aryastark, Blackghost and Tanismagree) from PCG after the latest in a series of inappropriate withdrawals from the guild bank stretching back many months:

[url]http://www.wowhead.com/item=56218[/url]

Level 83 cloth legs, when his characters were neither cloth users nor level 83. I appreciate everyone is different and not everyone gets the hang of itemization. However this has happened several times before; we have clear rules and they apply to everyone. Regardless of intent, it's unfair on the rest of the guild to make allowances for individuals.

To remind yourselves of the guild rules on guild bank use, please take a look here:

[url]http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354[/url]

For the record, I used the phrase "I'm sorry you were not a good fit for the guild." I like being maliciously misquoted as much as I like what looks like guild bank theft... regardless of whether it was meant or not.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 05:11 AM

Was he warned? Dude if you were warned then i'm sorry but that's too bad. You would have no items to take yourself if we all did that. I wish you the best though. Message me in game if you ever need anything though my friend.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 07:35 AM

If you take an inappropriate item from the GB you will generally get a warning and a temporary demotion (so you can't access the GB for a while). If you do it again you're liable to be removed from the guild.

That's what happened in this case, even if the incidents were months apart. The guild hive-mind has a long memory.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 08:34 AM

also find it sad you use 20g in repairs over a few days as a defence, while this may seem a lot it really isn't in a raid you can spend that in repairs on one wipe, the blue items like ross linked above can sell for several hundred gold a shot on AH, so I can understand taking things like that when you can't use them being treated harshly.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 08:49 AM

Hi Folks,

Post was made, Ross issued a reply and directed you all to the guild rules related to this issue. I dont think we need this to carry on any further.

Raslin, if you wish to respond to anything Ross has said, please feel free to contact him (Or any of the officers) in game.

Cheers,
    Uru

Foosfighting 12/11/2010
    Closed Thread