Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Important Info: Read This First

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-08-2010, 10:33 AM

Default Rebel Alliance

Hi,

Is there any news on the Rebel Alliance guild that has been set up? I started a Worgen Druid yesterday and I am really enjoying playing it...him...err...

Anyway - I have tried searching for people already in the guild and it has come up blank every time If someone can let me know when someone in the guild is online I'd love to join.

Further, given that PC Gamer, understandably, don't want to be running two big guilds I would be more than willing to help with the running of the guild.

Cheers - TeabagSalad
    AKA Kayal
    AKA Krufts
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-08-2010, 01:13 PM

Its up and running, but doesn't take precedence over the main PCG guild or Swarm. Ross has made a post [URL="http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4369"]here[/URL] on how it will be run.

I would try asking one of the officers for availibility to see if they could log then invite you on the alliance char that they have. I would point out that we're all trying to get our mains up to 85 for guild and raid benefits so please be patient.

Cheers

PCG Game Club
    Steam

Also on Origin
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-08-2010, 06:05 PM

RA now has a few dozen members. Best way to get invited is to whisper an officer in PCG and ask if they have the time to relog and invite your alliance toon in. Just don't expect us to be able to drop everything and relog immediately
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-08-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akee View Post
    RA now has a few dozen members. Best way to get invited is to whisper an officer in PCG and ask if they have the time to relog and invite your alliance toon in. Just don't expect us to be able to drop everything and relog immediately
    Might be worth mentioning to whisper from your main in PCG, with the name of te alliance toon, so that the officers know who's wanting what.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 AM

I'll be on at various points in the next few days on my Worgen - Rossbif. I'll also post in the sticky above some specific times over the weekend when I'll be there to invite you. Just whisper me telling me the name of your main in PCG.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 12-11-2010, 07:47 AM

Saturday 11th and Sunday 12, 5pm UK time both days. Whisper Rossbif with the name of your PCG main so I know it's you.