Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#11   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doomcluck View Post
    Plus whos gonna bring me healthsweets for when those sillys healers fall asleep

/Hugs
    we dont full asleep we testing you too see if your still awake as we know what bears are like a simple cold snap and they sleep for 6 months :P by letting you drop low we are saving the raid..

see there is method in are healers madness
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2013, 03:10 PM

i am very sad to hear this but if RL is starting to overrun wow then its obvious of the decision that you choose. since Sark left and we all took a few steps back you stepped in and led us through alot, which you should be very proud of. Even though you will still be with us for abit more it is still worth saying that your friendly and helpful attitude towards everyone has made raiding a hole lot more enjoyable. You have me on real id so whenever you need anything if its a boosting or any sort of help i will be more than happy to help out
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 06:21 PM

Archaz has pretty much said what I wanted to say.

You stepped up and managed to settle us all down after you other half went to pastures new. It was a difficult time and we've had more since, and each time your calmness has brought us back down to earth. I honestly could not do it. I'd lose my rag with the silly mistakes we manage to continually do and the team would not last long with me in charge. So, my hat goes off to you and to all raid leaders who manage to remain so calm when silly things happen.

Yes, your dps was low on Garalon. But we know that once you've had a chance to sort a few things out you can bounce back and top the meters. Elegon will always spring to mind. You were terrible on that for a while, but then managed to sort things out and now top the meters. But I also know that real life can make it hard and take up the time you may need to sort things out and get your mind focussed.

A break may be just what you need. To be honest, I've been wondering about it myself, but it tends to only last a couple of hours and I'm back in the game

I know that I've been wondering where other people manage to eek out so much more dps from their classes/specs with lower gear than myself. It does make me despondent at times. I know I should be at least 20k higher dps than I am in my gear. But I wonder where from. Though Klog and Del have given me a lot of good advice lately and I can see I was overlooking some aspects which have helped my dps get better.

Whatever you decide to do Aph, you know the team will be behind you as always.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Del View Post
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Locv8mlWi7U[/url]

THAT is all.

Dear god i was so bad
    Hehe. That was a little while before I joined the team.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 12:05 AM

its ok zal ya a fail mage but your are fail mage dont let anyone change you hehee

its abit like steph hes are fail priest and fail hunter but we still love the little ginger dwarf

but must say aph since i joined you always been calm even with some of my fuck ups and made it really easy for me to settle into the team, but sid is a pest making me always heal that dam clothie tank maybe one day i will get to heal the teddy bear

raid leading isnt easy i done it alot in past but iam abit like zalid i lost my temper alot while doing it but lucky members in the guild knew me and knew i didnt beat round the bush if they fucked up they got told lol ... but must say i much perfer your leading it keeps it calm relaxing and a nice place to raid
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 12:24 AM

Boost my shammy time

Shame about Aph leaving, always enjoyed ur raids. Hope u have a good crack at what ever WoW. Has to offer . And yes I love boozing on a Thursday....... Its the new Friday
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 01-25-2013, 07:31 AM

Thanks for all of the comments guys. As I have said to a number of you, chances are I will return to raiding, just not leading and I don't know when it will be.