Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online > Village Chat > Golden Valley

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Default Let's All Get a Little Closer

One of my major concerns with the village at the moment, is that we all seem to be too spread out while there is so much space around the village centre and nearby. It takes about 5 hours to walk to Bohdan's place

I'd really like it if we all set up home closer to the village centre (or Soup Kitchen) so there's more of a sense of community to this village. New people will see us pottering away around each other and it will make a much more villagey feel.

Alternatively, if any new people come along, get them set up close to the centre (there's one right next to the centre that looks quite nice and seems uninhabited). I'd also like to see at least one more house built next to the village centre to give it a closed in, cosy look.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-05-2010, 06:10 PM

I'm planning to set up a house opposite the Klaatu memorial garden, just something to have a base of operations for now.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 PM

Only problem with this idea is that it involves rebuilding, and I don't think many of us really want to move.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-14-2010, 02:07 PM

Ya,my place is a bit off from center but i fell in love with it soon as i first saw it,the views of the village and the ocean are amazing, I won't be moving in closer to center
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-14-2010, 04:18 PM

That's ok, I wouldn't expect anyone to move from where they are. I'd be a bit of a git for telling people to move because I like things tidy

It's more about asking new comers to build near to the centre once they start coming along, although again, I've no intention of telling people to go here there or whereever but I don't see any reason to become too spread out.