Both 1 2.78%
    None 12 33.33%
    Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 02-22-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kuros View Post
    Listen here you gangrenous bag of dicks , I know bugs will happen because they happened to me. I spent hours with customer service trying to get this game to work. I did everything they asked me to and when they couldn't figure it out they stopped talking to me. There are tons of people who can't get this game to download the patches. There were people on the forums attempting to fix the problem by helping people get manual downloads and they were banned for doing what Bioware couldn't. I spent $60 on a game I can't play and gave it to a company that doesn't care if I ever do. I loved the other two KOTOR games and it was crushing to me that it never worked. I am no less important to you, I'm a customer that payed money for nothing in return. I have a right to be angry.

I have been present for the launch or WoW, Guild Wars, Lineage 2, CoH/CoV, FF11 North American release, and EQ2 to name a few. They all launch with bugs and Star wars was one of the worst.

So go fuck yourself man, seriously. Or pay me $60 and I'll never talk about it again. All I ever got from customer service was "duhhh I dunno." and all I get from the fans is this shit because someone dared to say something critical of your favorite little MMO. Man I've been seeing your posts around PCgamer and I thought you were kind of abrasive but I didn't know you were complete fuckwit and I've given up on getting along with people like you.
    The customer service for ToR is based in India. (until you get to higher tiers) The general level of CS Support is unacceptable from EA and especially poor in ToR

Tags

games, mmo, pvp, rift, swtor