Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-21-2011, 08:32 AM

Default Raid report 20/12/11

Attendees: Awesome, Win and a few guildies.

So after Bimble's Christmas lottery we headed for LFR with a combination of both raid teams, a handful of other guildies and one or two randomers.

It was good fun as usual. We managed to get through both parts of the LFR with the only painful part being waiting for the extra 6 peopleto be hunted down by Blizzard.

PCG dominated the loot tables last night with the pugs getting away with very little.

Its always good to see the teams work together, even if it is something as straight forward as LFR. We all had a laugh and everything died so it mist have been successful.

Awesome: Thursday we will be in Dragon Soul hopefully killing everything up to the gun ship. There is a raid up for Christmas Day but I would think that we all had better things to do on Christmas Day! No doubt Sark will be online somewhere in the evening if you do want to do something though. Tuesday will depend on who shows up, we will try and do something though.

Win: Feel free to sign up to any of our raids over the next week or so, the more the merrier!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-21-2011, 09:05 AM

Ill be online for the 'main' raids and not LFG, as I normally have run it already.

I take off Christmas to as I'm normally shit faced round the holidays more than I am usually

See u thurs
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-22-2011, 09:41 AM

Been playing my warlock last couple days and finding Demo so muchj fun again. The trinket from well of eternity proc plus Meta - WIN! 83% dmg increase BOOM!

Goof fun spec and great multi/single target dmg. Missed dpsing

Will be round for raid heals later tonight.

Also revvy, stack mastery instead of haste buddy,
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM

I got my chicken head from LFR so was happy.
    I am somehow 3rd best geared in the guild now : [url]http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/[/url] (Shame the URL can't be made to go directly to the guild).
    How did that happen