Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-09-2011, 04:39 PM

Talking Battlefield 3 Jets Air to Ground

Hey! I did a video, I've done a couple shogun 2 videos before and posted them here, But now I got a Battlefield 3 video! my best yet they say

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gHTOPc1B2o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gHTOPc1B2o[/URL]

Oh and on a side note, not quite worthy of its own post since i didn't do a voice over but i did a Red Orchestra 2 video too!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsFfsJ1K0RI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsFfsJ1K0RI[/URL]

I still have to do a full Red Orchestra 2 video, I really really really want a demo replay to work with from a server so I can cast a whole match, I still have another Shogun 2 video I'm working on, and I need to do another BF3 video... but we'll see how quickly that all happens with so many great PC games lately!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 11-09-2011, 06:56 PM

Great video dude, the narration is subtle also, I like that!

Didn't realise you could zoom out on the minimap, this just made BF3 100% better for me as the small map was my major gripe.

Thanks!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 11-10-2011, 06:21 AM

What's your take on the Guided Missile vs Rocket Pods? And ECM Jammer vs Flares?
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 11-10-2011, 01:13 PM

Great video man and entertaining narration, well done :-)

In the vid-comments you say you dont use arrow keys, but what do you use?
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 11-10-2011, 09:16 PM

Good video! Informative and entertaining.
    "animals are divided into (a) those that belong to the emperor; (b) embalmed ones; (c) those that are trained; (d) suckling pigs; (e) mermaids; (f) fabulous ones; (g) stray dogs; (h) those that are included in this classification; (i) those that tremble as if they were mad; (j) innumerable ones; (k) those drawn with a very fine camel's-hair brush; (l) etcetera; (m) those that have just broken the flower vase; (n) those that at a distance resemble flies."
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 11-11-2011, 11:01 AM

Very good video. Personally I dislike the rocket pods and much prefer the guided missile, but I saw you unlock maintenance in one of the clips so I'm guessing you haven't had it for very long. Nice vid though, great narration. You have an 'audio-book voice', one I could listen to for hours, and as someone on the comments noted, you also sound a lot like Epic Meal Time guy. I'm such a jet whore, already have 7 hours in jets.
    What I have found: The F/A-18E Super Hornet is FAR superior to the SU-35BM Flanker-E. For some reason, it's just a better jet. I feel like I can turn faster, maneuver better, and maintain speed easier. Dunno why...

Eve Online username: Illuria Nari
    BF3 soldier: Illur1a
    LoL EU username: Illurian
    WoT username: Illuria
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 11-12-2011, 04:28 PM

personally I haven't used the guided rockets. I really don't like anything that needs to lock on, really feel like I want to do damage right away.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 11-12-2011, 05:10 PM

I prefer rocket pods.

They have great range, if you start from far enough, you can get two rocket barrages on a target, almost assuredly destroying it.

Perhaps if people made more use of the SOLFAM, the guided missiles would be good.

Tags

air, battlefield, bf3, ground, jets