Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online

#11   Report Post  
    Old 06-26-2010, 10:55 PM

So what's happening with the village these days? Is the old place still up and running? Any old members still making a nuisance of themselves?
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 06-27-2010, 12:02 AM

The village is still going strong, despite most of us running off to Freedom to set up another successful village.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 06-29-2010, 10:29 PM

Howdy, just to introduce myself, I kinda took over maintaining the GV village, when the Freedom exodus happened :P, it was touch and go, but I managed to get it up and running, and have recruited quite a few members to help out, and/or just to talk to.
    Things tend to move quite smoothly now. Got 3 large farms up and running with crops and animals (Red Dove still and The farm that Ark built , along with a new one, Blue Dove ) and I use Klaatu Garden as a farm . Set up a second forestry commission, to make sure we had sufficient trees for the influx of new villagers.
    Also trying to rebuild the fort at the top of the hill, albeit a lot slower that it went up the first time :P
    I also have the majority of the writs for the village buildings, along with the homes of villagers that haven't been here for long time, one of the rules is that I keep hold of the new villagers for the first few weeks, and if any leave the village or the game, ask that they give me the writs so I can reallocate the houses to new villagers
    I've been talking with others, and we are going to use another account as a shared Village writ holder, in the event anything stopped me logging on temporarily or permanently.
    I'll be happy to answer any questions about the GV village
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 10:25 AM

So everyone knows, I have finally returned to the Freedom Server and have reclaimed Witchcliff (now Aldenwood).

It has undergone a resize and rename.

I'm not sure on details but apparently a merger of the GV playerbase will go ahead in the future. If it does I have space available on my 37x13 Deed for 3 on deed homes. PM me here or on Wurm (username Xzalander for Wurm) if you are interested in a space, first refusal however will be given to PCG Wurm Online players who have Premium. Beyond those first initial three there is a further space for another 7 people however you will either have to build off deed or live in communal housing.

The Deed has a full Blacksmithery with village access Oven, 2 forges, a well and storage. There is also a Ranch House where food will be stored pre-cooking which is connected to two Paddocks, one containing the village horses, the other the Village Cattle.

To the North of the long rectangular deed is Tin Mines, Iron Mines & Lead Mines (Pending checks). At the far Eastern reach of the plot is the old dock (Which is now a landlocked pond) and clay access. There is also a small patch of sand within our borders.

My personal aim is to get producing wine, however due to the location and land now available there are many activities that can be done.

So come join Wurm!

Last edited by Xzal; 07-26-2010 at 10:28 AM.