Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-21-2010, 07:40 AM

Default Team Uber, 20th June

On raid:

um, dont have a list, will add it later!

Cleared lower spire, including hrc Lootships. Much much smoother than last week, where hrc lootship took us about 4 wipes. We 1-shot it, which is great progress for our tuesday raid.

Went on to Festerface (1-shot) and rotgut (3-shot). Really nice work from some of our newer raiders.

Grtz to Disgo on his blood drops, I know he's been working on the PS for shadows edge for a while

I know some of our regular tuesday crowd would like to see more of the instance by extending a lock out, but the same issues of character turn-over and related raid performance are still there. We're considering it and ways we might help change things, so please keep coming along and helping get shiny purples for the guild

On a personal note, I had loads of fun last night - and I know I wasnt the only one, so thanks for showing up and making a good raid!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 AM

Great raid last night, best 25 man I've been on. I think we would have had a decent shot at PP if we had just a bit more time. Looking forward to next week.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-21-2010, 11:39 AM

Sounds like a great night and good idea to do hc lootship should help people gear up so they'll be able to go to donkey or uber depending on what they can / want to attend. More geared guildies can only be a good thing

We've hit full nerf this week so that's it a big fat 30% buff. Everyone should have a fair chance to see all the bosses in ICC over the next couple of months and have more fun along the way!!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-21-2010, 03:53 PM

was a great raid i must say