Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#21   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM

Definately up for this, T5 US Med at the mo, working on getting to KV in russian tree.

WOT name - Light807
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 05-26-2011, 11:13 PM

Default I want to join

My Gamer name is noob2top on world of tank i will be on -5 easter time zone 7pm most of the time
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 05-26-2011, 11:45 PM
    Banned

So which server is this to be on? The EU and US servers are completely seperate to my knowledge so it has to be one or the other.

Still, I might be down for something on the EU server, got pretty much everything T4 and below on the russian side (No SPGs) and a KV, up to a Pz III on the German side
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 06-01-2011, 03:00 PM

I'm Notelpats on the EU server. I have an IS and a T-43 (tier 7 russian medium), also have an M7 for giggles.

Sadly I don't think there are enough people interested for it to be worthwhile to create or join a pcg clan.
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 06-04-2011, 05:36 PM

I haven't played in a while but am beginning to get back in to it.
    I refuse to buy gold though as I feel its over-priced, but when I get some decent tanks back I'd happily join in with the clan - if its created?
      #26   Report Post  
    Old 06-06-2011, 04:00 PM

I'm a bit too busy for games right now (Heresy!), especially MMOs, but I'm subscribed to this thread. I'll post back when I get round to sorting something out.
      #27   Report Post  
    Old 06-14-2011, 01:23 PM

My measly Tier 2s are not looking up to much against some guys but I have only been playing since Saturday. After the intensity of playing through the STALKER games WoT is an absolute joy to play.
    I tend to dip in and out so I may not meet the needs of this thread.
    Om - Thats a funny thing, winners never talk of Glorious Victories. That's because they're the ones who see what the battlefield looks like afterward. It's only the losers who have Glorious Victories.

T Pratchett, Small Gods.
      #28   Report Post  
    Old 06-14-2011, 05:25 PM

I'm the only PCG guy who plays WoT regularly, but I'm afraid I'm still a newbie, only as high as T4 so far and would be pretty useless to a clan.

Nevertheless if you can get enough people together to form a PCG clan I'll try and get you some mentions on the site and mag. I might even buy myself a premium tank so I can roll with you guys (even though I will likely suck).

So keep up the good work.
      #29   Report Post  
    Old 06-14-2011, 05:37 PM
    Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tom Hatfield View Post
    I'm the only PCG guy who plays WoT regularly, but I'm afraid I'm still a newbie, only as high as T4 so far and would be pretty useless to a clan.

Nevertheless if you can get enough people together to form a PCG clan I'll try and get you some mentions on the site and mag. I might even buy myself a premium tank so I can roll with you guys (even though I will likely suck).

So keep up the good work.
    It looks like most people here are Tier 5 and below anyway. Even people who have higher tanks than that will spend a lot of time playing lower tiers to grind free experience (First battle per day in a tank is double XP, transfer that to your bigger tanks). Hell, I have about 15 tanks and 11-12 of those are tiers 1-3.

Its just more fun at lower tiers, everything later on is just slow and crap, nothing beats a Pz3 rush or a PzJg1 camping with friends. I wouldn't bother wasting £20 on a Lowe or any other higher tier premium tank.

But either way, I don't think we have the 15 people needed for a clan (Think its that many), not when we're split between US and EU servers. Better idea would just be some sort of steam group/forum where people can arrange platoons etc.

Last edited by Palodin; 06-14-2011 at 05:40 PM.
      #30   Report Post  
    Old 06-15-2011, 09:58 AM

I believe you need 15 people, all of which need to be T5 or above, to form a clan.