Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Off topic

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 AM
    kiracastle kiracastle is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Posts: 3
    Question youtube girl gamers..

    Hey guys

    Ive just joined the craze of youtubing games. My friend and I (both girls) have been gamers since we where both in primary school together. Shes been doing this for longer than me but ive finally decided to set one up. Can I get your thoughts on how my chanel is looking? Im a bit new but I want to bring consistance good videos...so yeah, please subscribe if you like If you have a gaming chanel, id love to check it out.

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Kiracastle?feature=mhee[/url]

    Thanks for your help
    Reply With Quote
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 12:32 AM
    contrapositive contrapositive is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 101
    Default

    And why, pray tell, should I give a shit about your gender?
    Reply With Quote
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 12:34 AM
    Belimawr Belimawr is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 14,598
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    And why, pray tell, should I give a shit about your gender?
    because all gamers are horny teens who can't get any so like to play with them self over random women?
    Reply With Quote
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 AM
    Congo Congo is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 1,571
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kiracastle View Post
    Hey guys

    Can I get your thoughts on how my chanel is looking?

    Thanks for your help

    Yeah your channel is a fucking mess. It's totally shit.

    Lemme tell you why..YOU! you're a fucking vacuous cunt who drones on to gameplay vids.

    How could it not be shit??
    Reply With Quote
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 08:56 AM
    kiracastle kiracastle is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Posts: 3
    Default

    WOW! People are so friendly here... lol
    Reply With Quote
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
    kiracastle kiracastle is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Posts: 3
    Default

    Well Im just gonna do what I love doing Games. Thanks for your help;P
    Reply With Quote
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 04:57 PM
    jon_hill987 jon_hill987 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 3,873
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kiracastle View Post
    WOW! People are so friendly here... lol
    The problem is we get hundreds of people posting links to their Youtube "lets plays".

    I have to ask this though; Why would I watch someone (not just you) play a game on Youtube (bar pro tournaments) when I can play the game myself? I just don't see the point of these videos.
    Reply With Quote
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 06:43 PM
    PioneerRaptor PioneerRaptor is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 764
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jon_hill987 View Post
    The problem is we get hundreds of people posting links to their Youtube "lets plays".

    I have to ask this though; Why would I watch someone (not just you) play a game on Youtube (bar pro tournaments) when I can play the game myself? I just don't see the point of these videos.
    I agree. However, a lot of people do watch them for some reason.
    __________________

    | AsRock Extreme3 Gen3 | Intel Core i5 2500K (Stock Cooler) | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 | Sapphire HD 7970 | 1TB WD Caviar Green | 5 TB WD External | Corsair 750HX PSU | Asus Xonar DS | NZXT Phantom | Tt Ultimate Challenger Keyboard | Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | Windows 8.1 Professional 64bit | Logitech z623 Sound System |

    Steam
    Reply With Quote
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 11-15-2012, 11:27 PM
    marvluslf marvluslf is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Posts: 648
    Default

    Seriously thinking about doing my own where I draw a picture on microsoft paint where I talk about the colours and the fonts and the . . . . . . colours and eh . . . . . fonts . . . . . oh and that rubber thingy that rubs everything out. Theres too much of this lets play crap, never liked it never will, especially the ott reaction cams on these 'scary' games. People like doing it and I guess I can respect that but its been done to death but the microsoft paint idea is good yeah?
    Reply With Quote
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 PM
    Belimawr Belimawr is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 14,598
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvluslf View Post
    Seriously thinking about doing my own where I draw a picture on microsoft paint where I talk about the colours and the fonts and the . . . . . . colours and eh . . . . . fonts . . . . . oh and that rubber thingy that rubs everything out. Theres too much of this lets play crap, never liked it never will, especially the ott reaction cams on these 'scary' games. People like doing it and I guess I can respect that but its been done to death but the microsoft paint idea is good yeah?
    lets play MSPaint sounds like a winner but it has to be the windows 3.1 version.
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump