Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Default New guildy introduction thread!

This thread is for use by new guild members. Please don't reply to new members by saying hello here, otherwise this topic will grow mightily fast

New guildies, please add a reply to this thread with details of your Character name, race, class, spec and anything else you feel willing to share.

The officers will use this thread to promote players from lackey rank to Staff Writer rank, along with access to the guild bank and the ability to bring alts into the guild approximately 1 week after you post in this thread.

Unfortunately, the guild list doent work with a guild our size, so this is the only way we can be sure of promoting our new members.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 04:15 PM

Hiya all, been a member for a month or two but not sure if I've been promoted yet.

Anyways hello all! Enjoying the guild and the game so far, getting close to 80 so hopefully you ll be seeing a new tank in the heroics soon..
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beleboy View Post
    Hiya all, been a member for a month or two but not sure if I've been promoted yet.

Anyways hello all! Enjoying the guild and the game so far, getting close to 80 so hopefully you ll be seeing a new tank in the heroics soon..
    Assume your character name is Beleboy? Sometimes people's forums and character names don't match up, so it's good to check
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 05:37 PM

Hello all,

I'm Gavin, 29 years old from South East England (about 25 miles west of London).

My main character is Loftee, a level 80 survival specced hunter. Loftee originally started life as a Dwarf Hunter on Hellscream. I read about the PCG Guild in a copy of PCG and decided to roll a character on the realm to see what it was like, I liked what I saw so I moved Loftee to the realm and changed him to Horde.

I've been playing WoW for 4-5 years (almost since launch) and look forward to (hopefully) coming along to some of the PCG raids.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by loftee View Post

My main character is Loftee, a level 80 survival specced hunter.

Tried to promote you but couldn't. Not sure if you have a weird spelling of your name. Contact an officer in game to get promoted please
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2010, 09:00 PM

Yes current spelling of my name is Loftéé (press ctrl + alt+ e to get é), I will be changing this to Loftee when the name is available again after 90 days
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 06:04 PM

Hi there, my names Tina and live in Shropshire.

Have been playing WOW now for about 5 years with my hubby, and up until very recently was based on Lightening Blade. Things got a little stale there and fell out with the game somewhat . After a bit of a break, decided we needed a change hence coming to Steamwheedle and the rogue.

Have got a noobie lvl 80 resto shaman that I have transferred; have done some Naxx with her but didn't get much further. Am not a hardcore raider, have tried the 4 nights a week raiding and can't get on with it but always happy to join in.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 08-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Hi guys, I'm Nathan and live with Tina in Shropshire.

Been a subscriber to the mag for years, playing loads of games (HL2, Fallout 3, any Total War to name a few) as well as playing WoW since beta, so jumped servers to be part of the PCG guild.

Got four 80's but only really play my healing priest Jakhara and my blood tank/unholy dps DK Perkie. The others are for proff farming.

Looking forward to Cata and being part of the PCG setup. Cya in game!

BTW, added Jakhara to the guild now, and after much persuasion from Darieth, that's my main

Last edited by Perkie; 08-09-2010 at 10:47 PM.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 08-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Hey all!

My name is Jayne and I live in Bristol.

I have played WoW since the beginning, my main character is a L80 resto druid called Jayni on Bladefist Alliance side, my guild used to be on Al'Akir but we moved when the server started to die!

I have been playing my little warlock alt Caridee for a change of scenery as horde

See you in game!

Jayne
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM

Hi I'm Duncan from Scotland,
    I'm new to WoW, my main character is (atm) a L60 Blood Death Knight named [URL="http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&cn=%C3%90elagon"] Ðelagon[/URL], someone else already took the the name Delagon. I look forward to playing with PCG