PC Gamer UK Podcast: Episode 85 - Horse Parking Simulator 2013
After a break, we're back. Chris, Tom Senior and Marsh discuss Antichamber, DmC, The Witcher, Destiny, the inner workings of Valve and a game called Half-Life 2 that is pretty good apparently.
Also featuring an ass palace, places where one may or may not take a horse, the playground circular saw craze of the 1990s, a wonderous squirrel experience, and possibly the most inept attempt to begin a podcast since the last time we tried to begin a podcast.
We also talk about Rome II, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and the games of David Johnston.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or download the MP3 directly. Follow PC Gamer UK on Twitter to be informed when we're putting the call out for questions. Alternatively, follow us as individuals:
- Our review of Antichamber.
- Smudged Cat games.
- Half-Life 2 is a good computer game! Who knew. No link here: just registering my surprise. Again.
- Our review of the petition-tastic DmC: Devil May Cry.
- Some pictures of Destiny, Bungie's game about a magic space ball or something.
- A blurry screenshot of whatever Respawn Entertainment are doing.
- Via Eurogamer: the PS4 will not block used games.
- MAXIMUM SQUIRRELS "Nine out of ten." - Martin 'Marsh' Davies
- Our Aliens: Colonial Marines review, Kotaku's report on its troubled development, and a xenomorph with a tiny little invisible piano.
- Someone call a doctor. Chris has a case of not-really-thinking-this-through.